IQAC - Internal Quality Assurance Cell
IQAC - Internal Quality Assurance Cell, GDC Beerwah
To function as an instrument to propose realistic and attainable quality benchmarks for academic and administrative activities and to help the institution to grow with sustaining quality.
- To evaluate, refine, redefine, coordinate and to audit the Internal Quality Assurance Mechanism for total quality management of the institution.
- To shoulder the responsibility for generation, promotion, implementation and continuous improvement of innovations in curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities of the institution.
- To direct all the activities of the institution towards the enhancement of the learner’s knowledge capacity and personality through values.
- To arrange for periodic setting up of quality benchmarks for the institution in its quest for excellence.
- To arrange for regular interaction with the NAAC and timely preparation and submission of such reports as IQAR and RAR.
Dr. Manzoor Ahmad Lone
Dr. Aftab Ahmad Bhat
Prof. Shabir Ahmad Mir
Dr. Mudasir Rashid Banday
Prof. Rameez Raja
Prof. Zahoor Ahmad Shah
Prof. M. Ashraf Dar
Mr. Faisal Maqbool
Dr. G. M. Yattoo
Mr. M Amin Rather
Dr. M Ashraf Shah
Nominee from local society
Mr. Sameer ul Azam
Prof. Sajad Ahmad Rather